Your digital hub for blissful book tracking!
This editable Google Sheets template beautifully displays everything—and I mean everything—about your reading life. All you have to do is fill in the blanks!
This product is a done-for-you Google Spreadsheet that includes a whopping 15 tabs of bookish goodness!
- Tab 1: Welcome page with 3 video tutorials, explaining exactly how to use this spreadsheet to its fullest. You DON’T need to be a spreadsheet whiz.
- Tab 2: Book Log This is where you’ll keep track of the books you’ve read.
- Tab 3: Snapshot This is where the Tab 2 data is displayed in charts and graphs.
- Tab 4: Mini TBR This is where you list the books you want to read in the future—basic version
- Tab 5: Full TBR This is where you list the books you want to read—with full details and priority
- Tab 6: 5×5 Challenge This is where you can create a reading challenge personalized to YOU!
- Tab 7: Series Tracker Keep track of the books that you’re reading in a series.
- Tab 8: Quotes Paste memorable quotes and where you found them.
- Tab 9: Fiction Reviews Effortlessly write reviews for the fiction books you’ve read.
- Tab 10: Nonfiction Reviews Easily write reviews for your nonfiction reads.
- Tab 11: Skinny Reviews This is where you can jot down super-simple, quick reviews.
- Tab 12: My Book Awards Bestow your own personal honors on your favorite books.
- Tab 13: Picture Books Keep a record of the best-loved picture books you’ve read with your kids.
- Tab 14: Chapter Books Log the chapter books you’ve read with your kids (or they’ve read themselves)
- Tab 15: Read-Alouds Keep track of the books you read together as a family.
You can sort and filter your books by any of these fields. For example, you can sort books by date finished. You can choose to display only 5-star reads.
Why should you keep a digital book log?
Why upgrade from your paper journal?
- Easy and Organized! Drop-down menus allow you to select from multiple preloaded options.
- Automatic Stats at a Glance! Tables and charts automatically display your aggregated data every time you enter a new book.
- Filter and Sort. Play around with your book data to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keyword Search. The digital format allows you to search the entire spreadsheet by keyword.
- Read more, read better! It’s incredibly motivating to track the books you’ve read. You get a real sense of who you are as a reader, what types of books suit you best, and how reading impacts you as a person.
What You Will Receive:
A PDF containing the link to the Google spreadsheet. The link will prompt you to make a copy to your own Google Drive.
You can export this Google Spreadsheet to Excel, there is no guarantee this spreadsheet will work exactly the same in Excel.
This is a digital product. No physical product will be sent to you. This is a downloadable file.
This product is for personal use ONLY and is copyrighted by The Book Devotions. You may not resell or redistribute this product. It cannot be resold, recreated, redistributed, reproduced, or used commercially in any way.